Indorama Eleme Fertilizer & Chemicals Limited (IEFCL), Port Harcourt, Rivers State, hereby invites applications from qualified candidates for the company’s Graduate Engineering Trainee(GET) and Diploma Engineering Trainee(DET) from Eleme Indigenes.
All other required information are contained hereunder:
To provide learning opportunities to fresh and meritorious Graduate and Diploma Engineering, equip them with necessary knowledge, skills and attitude and mold them to be competent engineers and technicians.
1. Graduate Engineer Training Programe(GET).
- Eligibility: Fresh I Degree / HND Engineer from Universities and Federal Polytechnics.
- Disciplines: Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/ Instrumentation/Electronics/Industrial Chemical/Petroleum & Petrochemical/Production.
- Duration of training: 12months
2. Diploma Engineer Training Programme(DET)
- Eligibility: National Diploma/Equivalent Federal Polytechnics and Technical Educational Institutes.
- Disciplines: Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Electronics/Industrial Chemistry/Petroleum and Petrochemical/Production.
- Duration of training: 18months
- All the eligible candidates will be subjected to two stage selection process – Written Test (Technical & Aptitude and Personal Interview.
- Candidates who pass through both stages will be eligible for training.
SUBMISSIONS OF APPLICATIONS
All applications in soft copy should be rounted through the company’s portal on the website on http://www.indoramafertilizers.com or click HERE Receipt of application through the portal will open on Wednesday, 20th March, 2019 and close on Friday, 5th April, 2019.
Kindly note that all online application would be duly screened and only qualified candidates would be invited for the written test and interview.
Indorama Eleme Fertilizer and Chemical Limited
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.